These are awesome! My favorite is Rumsfeld--I guess because I know who he is! I truly did not know it got so cold in Scottsdale--36 degrees today. Everyone says that January will be s great time to visit Arizona...What are they talking about? Is this just a fluke? Love you, Mom
These are awesome! My favorite is Rumsfeld--I guess because I know who he is! I truly did not know it got so cold in Scottsdale--36 degrees today. Everyone says that January will be s great time to visit Arizona...What are they talking about? Is this just a fluke? Love you, Mom
2 comments:
These are awesome! My favorite is Rumsfeld--I guess because I know who he is! I truly did not know it got so cold in Scottsdale--36 degrees today. Everyone says that January will be s great time to visit Arizona...What are they talking about? Is this just a fluke? Love you, Mom
These are awesome! My favorite is Rumsfeld--I guess because I know who he is! I truly did not know it got so cold in Scottsdale--36 degrees today. Everyone says that January will be s great time to visit Arizona...What are they talking about? Is this just a fluke? Love you, Mom
Post a Comment