I can't believe it! I was looking at the picture of Sherm and "Ryan" thinking that Ryan really looked different, almost younger than 10....Then I realized it wasn't Ryan, it was Luke! I can't believe how big HE is. He doesn't look like a 'tot' anymore. He's a real boy. (Sorry, I guess that last line really needs a Jimmeny Cricket voice to go along with it.) We love you, too and wish you were heer-or we were there. Something like that.
3 comments:
What cute little beach bums. Hope you had a great time.
I can't believe it! I was looking at the picture of Sherm and "Ryan" thinking that Ryan really looked different, almost younger than 10....Then I realized it wasn't Ryan, it was Luke! I can't believe how big HE is. He doesn't look like a 'tot' anymore. He's a real boy. (Sorry, I guess that last line really needs a Jimmeny Cricket voice to go along with it.) We love you, too and wish you were heer-or we were there. Something like that.
look at how much all the kids are growing up! scary!
Post a Comment