Hey family This week went fairly well. It was really hot and it was hard to walk some of those long distances to our appointments, so my companion and I ended up reciting the blessings of the Word of Wisdom ( mainly ¨run and shall not be weary, walk and not faint. Walk and shall not faint. Walk and shall not faint...¨ part). We had set some high goals for new investigators this week. We did not complete the goal, but we found 4 times as many as we did the week before. That was cool. Tomorrow we have zone conference again. I love Zone Conferences! We never have mission conferences though. Its because it would cost WAY too much money for the elders in the Baja to join up with the elders here in Sinaloa. Not until afterwards then... Its been raining off and on here, which makes the canals run fast. Every time we pass one- especially in this heat- I look at it with the desiires to baptize lots of people at that moment, even if its only my companion. Except for when there are rocks in the water and little things pass over and get flipped... Then I think about going rafting down the Snake River. That will definately be a trip to make later. I got an email today from someone in FedEX. Appearantly, someone tried to send me some clothes and the person needed some sort of ID from me but f she didnt get it by the 25th of this month ( a thursday) she´d have to send it back. So, if that was a surprise from someone, I´m sorry, but FedEx burst the bubble. The first foto is another shrimp thing. Ya know how people sometimes take bell peppers and refill them with stuff? Well, the shrimp here are big enough for that recipe as well. And they are REALLY good. The second foto is more of a memory playing Frogger. Only, this guy didnt press ¨jump¨ at the right time... Be careful, mom, about showing this to Emily and girls. All in all, things are going well.. I love this church, and I´m smiling again alot. My companion is great - I really feel bad for all the things that Elder Tyler Tolman has had to go through - and things are looking good for this branch down here. Just keep praying, send clouds, and a cool breeze, and open doors. Thanks for everything! -Elder Tolman
No comments:
Post a Comment