Here's a recipe from a friend in Scotland. Somebody needs to try this and convince me that it's not fantastic so I won't get hooked and have my diet side tracked. Please. I have no will power. The only thing keeping me from making them right now is the thought of going to the grocery store to get everything and cleaning it up. Wow, am I lazy today or what? Who knew slothfulness had it's up side?
3 comments:
I KNOW!!!!
I love this and I can eat he whole pan in one sitting!
Sorry Angie...mom made these and I tried one yesterday. They are awesome and totally worth a trip to the store and the clean up. So thank you for the recipe and my rear end thanks you for the extra pounds!
Bad news. Jessica made some for Mother's Day. I'm hooked. Your rear end may be thanking me, but this has seriously limited my potential. Now I'm destined to own thighs that are permanently going to make a swooshing sound when they rub together as I walk. I'll never qualify for any jobs that require clandestine movements, I'll never be able to sneak up on my kids again-which also means I won't be able to sneak around to snitch extra helpings of dessert. DARN.
Post a Comment