Saturday, April 11, 2009
Love you guys!
One of my young women leaders had her whole family in town this week for a vacation. Tonight I went and babysat about 12 kids while they adults went to dinner. It was fun to be around so many little cousins (even though they weren't mine). It reminded me of the fun New Years and Christmas at Grandma's house in 2000. All the fun activities (Who wants to win a banana split, family jeapordy, picking up the walnuts that had foil on them, having "girl parties" at aunt laurie's painting nails and sleeping in her bed) and all the fun dinners. It also reminded me of our Bassett reunion in California...that was so much fun! Swimming, Leatherbys, that fun museum, did we go to the Jelly Belly Factory too? So I've spent some time tonight reminiscing and thinking about all of you. I love you!! Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment