Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Good call-conference was great
Conference was AWESOME! But I only made it to the Sunday sessions. The nearest stake center is all the way up in Los Mochis and it takes a long time to get up there, so thats a bummer. That and the fact that the Ensign comes so late to us gringos that its almost a Christmas present. Speaking of which, send me the same as last year: candy, and things I can give to other people. I loved the Missionary Calander that Sarah snet me last year, and the toothbrush that is totally awesome. Zone conference was awesome, and in Spanish again. I am loving the spanish language. people know quick from my accent that I am from the USA, but at least they are understanding me consistently. Life is great! I learned/ re-learned some rules this zone conference that I had innocently and honestly forgotten about which I immediately corrected and I feel like a better missionary now and we are seeing progress in more investigators. I got letters- 2 from Sarah, 1 from aunt Shelly, one from Don Garmon ( which were hilarious and very inspirational), and another from Bro. West there in GA. That last one was quite unexpected! And I loved them all! This week I completed a key date... I now have less than nine months on the mission so now no one can surprise me with more babies. HA! I love you alll!-Elder Tolman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment