Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christmas Memories

So, we're finally getting around to taking pictures off the memory card and found several fun memories of the Christmas holidays... These include the much anticipated pictures of Clayton and Janelle - note the bling on her ring finger! Also, pictures of our favorite family activity - eating, and then seeing who gets in line first to eat... The big family picture was when we all talked on Christmas Day and opened our boxes. I've also thrown in a few from my most recent jaunt around the world - anybody recognize this stuff?

4 comments:

Taylor Bassett said...

ok uncle sherman that looked awesome....take me next time...i promise ill be extra good and everything =D

Mark said...

SWEET PICS!!

Great to see the Christmas photos.

Hey Sherman, I live in a desert too!!

GandG Bassett said...

I can't believe you were actually in Egypt! What a life! I'm glad you arrived home safely. Love,
G&G Bassett

Angela Bassett said...

Oh, it makes me homesick. All of it. We're sure love you!