Monday, January 7, 2008
Bumper Stickers
Bumper sticker seen by Mitch on the way to Miami..
"Eve was framed"
Now the one I saw today really got me thinking. "Who would Jesus bomb?" Now I understand the woman's thought processes. She hopes we would be more "Christian" in our actions as a world power. I'm sure she thinks the troops are in the wrong place for the wrong reason. This is America and we're entitled to our own opinion. But don't you think she should have picked another clever little way to push her anti-war rhetoric? Cause I'm thinking she is thinking that Jesus would not bomb any of his children. So imagine how difficult it was for me not to roll my window down and state..."Sodom and Gomorrah, The Red Sea debacle with the Egyptians, loosing your first born, Noah and the great flood, walls of Jericho....do you think she just forgot that the God destroys (very brutally at times) those who do not live correct principles? Did I miss any? I was on the phone with Mitch at the time and he wouldn't let me roll my window down but OH how I wanted to.
Thank you for allowing me to vent.
love to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well put Sista!
Post a Comment