After our little bit of rain, Jeffrey thought he'd test out his new fishing pole in the grassy area behind the church. He was a little worried, though that if a shark took the bait he wouldn't be strong enough to reel it in.
And we were there!! What a great time we had. Also, I just finished eating the BEST GRAPEFRUIT I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE...picked off the tree in this back yard. They are really delicious. We love you all, G & G Bassett
2 comments:
usually thats where we play football....guess thats not gonna work out...maybe canoeing???
And we were there!! What a great time we had. Also, I just finished eating the BEST GRAPEFRUIT I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE...picked off the tree in this back yard. They are really delicious.
We love you all,
G & G Bassett
Post a Comment