Monday, February 16, 2009

Buenos Dias!

It has been an awesome, stressfull, and highly-rewarding week. Thankfully, my companion is a very cool character and helped me calm down in preparing for baptismal interviews, going for baptismal clothes, getting on the wrong bus on the day of baptisms, etc. It was one of the best Sundays of my mission yesterday. We took more than half the sacrament meeting confirming people. Attatched is a photo of those who were all baptized and confirmed this past weekend. The little girl in yellow was baptized too, but there wasnt enough baptismal clothes for the photo. We have interviews tomorrow with the MP, the doc, and the psychiatrist. I could not imagine a more daunting interview. Just pray for me so that there will be no needles involved. Pretty much everyone has written me about the fantastic time you all had together this past weekend. Sounds like ya´ll had a blast! Apart from my father cursing my firstborn for a vicious move by Sarah, I think all went well. I love you all! -Elder Tolman

No comments: