Monday, February 2, 2009

Silly Questions

I sent some silly questions to Jake to see how much more detail I could get from him on his life in Mexico. I thought you might all enjoy his answers (well - some of his answers.. The chicken soup - not so much). If you don't remember the bug after the "amen" let me know and I'll send you the picture. Love to all. Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:13:15 -0800 What is the weirdest thing you've eaten? Menudo (its like chicken noodle soup, just without noodles and chicken but with cow stomach) and caldo de cabeza de rez ( like beef stew, but thew use the head of the cow and you see and feel the little tentacles that cushion the brain on impact) What is the most awesome thing you've eaten. Flour tortillas What do you and your comp have in common. The love of the Gospel and the desire to laugh Who is the strangest person you've come across. The crazy guy from Angostura, I forgot his name. Who is the coolest person you've met. My MP and my current ward mission leader What is your shower like without hot water. Very short. What is the strangest bug or spider you've seen. The one that appeared after the ¨amen¨. What is the funniest thing that's happened this week. We were talking with the Fierro family about the gospel one night and then Sis. Fierro looked at her youngest son and said, ¨Kevin, if that is MY booklet you are writing in, I am going to hit you really hard!¨ In which Kevin replied, ¨Mom, you know very well that this is your booklet.¨ -pause- BAM! What is your Sunday like? How are church meetings different from home? There are hardly any rest hymns. Ever. Love you,Mom

No comments: