Friday, July 23, 2010

Living to Eat or Eating to Live?

I love listening to grandma tell me about the things she is coming up with for dinner. My good intentions to re-create her masterpieces never come to fruition, but I would still love some of the recipes. Maybe one day I'll cook again in earnest. I showed Grandpa how to make a blog post, maybe someone could show Grandma, too? please?  (I waited until the last minute for the instruction and Grandma was packing.)
I wish I'd had a tape recorder with me so I could preserve Grandma's food genius. Any else have family food stories they'd like to share? I'd love to hear them. And, since this family has a sense of genius in the kitchen, for the rest of the summer everybody add as many new recipes (or new to the rest of us) that you try.  I know you have them, it's the busy factor that's the question.
Here's one we invented a few months ago.

Can't wait!

No comments: